Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 56

I think this week I will just send pics.......I am a little too overwhelmed to write....sorry. 

Thank you everyone who wrote me this past week and especially who sent me pics from my mom's wedding. What a crazy weekend back home!!! But all good things.....I couldn't ask for anything more. I love my family so much and I feel so blessed to be a part of this clan. 

We went to the DoKu Zentrum for p-day. AKA the Hitler Museum.
It was my third time there.....depressing
The Lindgrens took us to KFC for dinner. Seriously so nice!!! Sometimes I miss America......
yep!! Classy....
I got to go on a split with Sister Hamner!! It was just like the MTC days. I love her! She brought her lava lavas that she got from a Samoan family in her last area. This pic is for Chan!
Split pic!
We had our own party friday night with some of the young women!
Things got a little crazy!!! We didn't have nutella so we had to use expired veggie mite.......
...that stuff stinks so bad!!!!
Good times!!!
I know without a doubt that families are forever. As I tell people here in Germany about God's plan for his children I am filled with so much peace. God loves us so much that he has put us in families and provided a way for us to be together forever! 

Love you all!!
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! It really means a lot!!!!

Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment