Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 55

Well I can definitely say that this week was a step up from the last. A lot of really good things happened and we saw a lot of miracles. 

We blew bubbles at our district meeting as a stress relieving activity. I would say it worked!
We met with some investigators that we haven't been able to contact for a while. We became good friends with a less active who came to church on sunday for the first time in a while. I got some 18 year old boys to come to institute. Maybe I had to bat my eyelashes a little bit. haha!
But hey....they came!


We had a street display last saturday and Elder Lindgren is so legit. He just talks to EVERYONE!!! We ended up giving out a lot of Book of Mormons and Elder Lindgren made two appts for us. Sweet! 

We were in charge of a finding activity in Nürnberg with all the companions of district leaders while they had a meeting. So of course we got Eis afterwards!
But I think the biggest miracle of the week happened sunday. One of our investigators was supposed to come to church but he texted us that morning and said that he was really sick. We were a littled bummed. But then that night we get a text from him and this is what it said (see pic):

Pic of the text from our investigator!
Sister Wahlquist and I were like "say what?" haha! Mostly because we have only met with him once and we showed him the restoration video in greek because communication is a little difficult. Well we told him that we can help become a member of this church and that we just need to teach him a few more things. So I hope it all works out ok with the language. I will keep you all updated! Please pray for him!

We made a cake for someone's birthday at institute.
We ran out of room so we had to say "Happy Birth"
This week I was also able to attend a baptism that the Regensburger Elders had. It was such a good baptim and I felt the spirit so strong. It was just a testimony to me that this is the Lord's church. The gospel helps people change for the better! I really needed to go to that baptism.
Gave me a little boost!

The missionaries did a musical number at the baptism!
Well.....I love you all! I am praying for you! Have a great week!

Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment