Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Week 63

This week has been pretty good. The work is really starting to pick up here in Duisburg. Sister Bray and I have seen a lot progress just in a short 7 days. We were able to meet with some investigators and to continue to get to know the ward better.

My favorite store!! Primark!! woohoo!
There have just been many moments this week where I really felt that God was looking out for us. We have had a lot of teaching opportunities and I am so grateful that the Lord is helping us move the work forward here.

Split pic with Sister Bunderson!
We had another split this week. I was with Sister Bunderson. She is brand new on her mission. But she is so legit. Her German is so good! Holy cow! She is totally rockin' it here in Germany. We had a really good split and it was good to get to know her a little better!

At the street display in Kleve!
We also went to a steet display in Kleve on Saturday. Some elders from our district had one and we went to help out. Kleve is really close to the Netherlands so there were a lot of people speaking Dutch. I would contact someone and then they would start talking and it kind of sounded German but definitely wasn't. It is kind of funny sounding too. Like durpdedoodledurpdeeda.....haha

The Duisburg missionaries!
I am so grateful to be serving here in Duisburg. I have never felt more that this is WHERE I am supposed to be WHEN I am supposed to be here. It is a really good feeling and makes me want to work even harder!

I love you all! I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment