Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 64

This week has been really good.
We have been keeping busy here in the Dirty D.
 
Christmas market in Duisburg!!!
We found 4 new investigators this week.....of course they were all for other missionaries. But that's ok!
 
Guess who's back in the Dirty D??? Simon Hallman!!!! We served together in Dortmund!
 I had MLC again this week in Frankfurt.
 
On the way to Frankfurt for MLC with the Zone Leaders
I traveled with the Sister Training Leader from the Dortmund zone, Sister Jefferies. She is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met. We left early friday morning and made the journey to Frankfurt. Then we got home late that night. It was a long day and we were pretty pooped by the end.
 
Travel buddies! Elder Bruneel, Elder Nelson, and Sister Jefferies
While I was at MLC, Sister Bray led her first split in Duisburg. She was with another golden and they did such a good job. I didnt even worry about them the whole day because Sister Bray is such a boss!
 
Sister Bray and I at the Duisburg Weihnachts market
We have such great members here. One of the YSA is preparing for her mission and she came with us one afternoon to teach an investigator. Another day we went with our Relief Society president to visit a member in our ward. Our Relief Society president is an amazing woman. I learned a lot from her in just those short few hours that we were together.
 
After our Haribo purchases on Pday!
We also went to the Haribo factory for pday. So much fun!!! We walked in and the smell of sugar just like hit us. SO MUCH HARIBO!!! I loved it! I bough like a kilo of candy. SAWEET!
 
In the Haribo factory! aka Heaven
I am doing pretty good! I love it here in duisburg. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve at this time. There are people in Germany prepared to hear this gospel!
 
Some cute girls we are teaching. They put our name tags on
I love you all! I hope you have a fantastic week!!!!

Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment