Thursday, August 14, 2014

Week 49

Another week.....

Let's just say the second week of training was a lot easier than the first. I think it will for sure get better over time. I love Sister Wahlquist. She is so awesome!!! and we have a lot of fun together! She is already amazing and doesn' really need me. I am starting to think that I am the one being trained. haha! 

We went to Rothenburg for Pday!!!
I don't think anything too exciting happened this week so sorry if this is a little short this week. 

Eating our Schneeballs!
I took Sister Wahlquist to do some of my favorite finding activities....aka DOORS!!!!! She was so terrified but totally did it!! So proud of her. We had a day where we had literally nothing planned so we did a lot of finding. We planned on doing some doors in an area that was kind of out of the way. 

Walking through tunnels!
On the bahn ride there we met a girl and we talked the whole way. We ended up inviting her to institute and we are meeting her next week! Maybe we didn't have too much success with our doors but we needed to head out that direction to find this girl. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

tunnel model pic......yep....
I also had a split with Sister Beck again! I love her and it will be sad when she goes home at the end of this transfer. But we are totally from the same singles ward so there is not an end to this friendship!

There was a cat trying to out street display us.....
We had another street display. Luckily there wasn't another tent pole fiasco.....Elder Allen held it together haha! We found another young person to come to institute! It was a pretty successful street display. Plus it was Sister Wahlquist's first street display! 

At the street display
Heres a better street display pic with my eyes open.
Well....Things are going pretty well here in Nürnberg! We have a lot going on and everyday is an adventure! I am so grateful to be a missionary! This work is hard but it is so worth it!

Ok....this pic is kind of cheesy but I needed it for our missionary display at our ward building....so there you go
I love you all! Hope you have a great week! 

Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment