Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 70

Are you ready for my last transfer results?!!!
 
We listened to transfer calls together!
Sister Bray is being transferred to Nürnberg! And I will be getting a new companion. Her name is Sister Heywood. We actually went on a split together about 2 weeks ago haha! She will serve as a Sister Training Leader with me. I am excited to serve with her!! All of the companionships in our district changed. This transfer was crazy! 75 of the 112 companionships in our mission changed. I cannot believe that I will be starting my last transfer! It will be a good one!
 
Angelika had her farewell on sunday and so we had lunch together after church!
This last week was pretty exciting. We had two splits...practically back to back. The first one I was with Sister Parker in Duisburg. She is so awesome. We had a really good split and got to visit some of my favorite members here.
 
Split pic with Sister Parker
And then the next split, I was in Düsseldorf with Sister Jackson. We were together the day before transfer calls. I was just so anxious for the transfer call! We split back and had breakfast altogether as we listened to the call.
 
Spokane Friends! Look who I met when I was on my split in Herne.
She was baptized in the Greenbluff Ward when she was on exchange there!
Small World!
I cannot believe I only have 7 more weeks on my mission. I really want this last transfer to count. I am excited to come home and see my family but I love Germany so much. I love my mission so much! I wonder what will happen these last 42 days.
 
Our last sunday together :(
I hope you all are doing well! Have a great week!!!

Love,
Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment