Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 68

This week was Christmas!! YAY!
 
We have snow in Duisburg!
Not going to lie.....Christmas on the mission is really weird and sometimes it doesn't really feel like Christmas but I loved it. I will mostly send pics this week because there is really not too much to talk about!
 
Christmas Eve!
I love skyping my family! It was weird saying goodbye and being like see you in 2 months! haha! I love my family! They are so awesome!
 
Christmas in Duisburg!
Christmas day with the Meyers
I hope you all enjoyed your christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
I will be stuck in my apartment from 6pm on....yay for being safe!!
 
Jessica was baptized on the 26th! YAY!
Love you all! have a great week!
 
Last pday we got pizza with our district
Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment