Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 67

This week has been pretty good. We had a lot of meetings this week so I felt like I was never really in my area.
 
Back in Dortmund baby!
On Tuesday we had zone conference in Dortmund. It was the first time I have been back in my golden area for a year! It was weird to be back in the Dortmund church. It brought back a lot of memories. Especially since I spent last Christmas there. Zone conference went really well. Sister Bray and I sang "O Holy Night" which was fun. I LOVE singing with her. We learned a lot about having no fear and being bold and remembering that we are set apart to do this work.
 
Pic with the APs at zone conference! Love these elders!
I also had another split this week with Sister Heywood. Sister Bray went to Münster and I stayed in Duisburg. Sister Heywood is seriously one of the nicest sisters I have ever met. I loved our split!!!
 
Split pic with sister Heywood!
I also had MLC in Frankfurt on friday. I traveled alone with the zone leaders. Split! haha! It was weird not having a sister around me for a few hours. haha....but MLC was really good. It is always a long day though. We left at 6:30 am that morning and then got home at midnight the same day.
I was pooped.
 
Saying goodbye to Sister Erickson at MLC.
The next day we had a really good appointment with some girls from our ward. They are so nice to us and I really feel like they are my family here in Duisburg. It is really hard to be away from my family for Christmas but I know that I am supposed to be here right now. I love that I have this time to really focus on my Savior and what a huge gift He is for me.
 
Some of my favorite ladies! I heart Dusiburg!
Well I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!! I am excited to skype my family. We will be eating a lot of food here in Germany! And we also have a baptism on the 26th!! Woohoo!!

Love you all!!
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment