Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 37

To be honest.....maybe this week wasn't the most exciting. haha
It went by really fast!


Sister Diethelm and I spent most of the week apart because she was in Frankfurt for MLC. I was with Sister Fowlke and we went back and forth between Nürnberg and Feucht for a few days. It is always fun to be with my old MTC comp! We did a lot together on our split: Painting a kitchen at 7 am, Institute in Nürnberg, Volleyball in Feucht, a finding activity for all the companions of district leaders. All good times.

We had a kind of zone pday in Rothenburg! Woohoo
Saturday we went to a baptism in Nürnberg. I always love going to baptisms. The man getting baptized was so happy and the first few rows were filled with friends and family that he invited.
He was so proud to be getting baptized!


Sister Diethelm and I have started speaking only german 9am to 9pm. It has really helped me a lot. I am so lucky to have native german speaker companion. There is nothing worse than speaking german all the time with a companion who also doesn't know how to speak german as well. haha!

Elder Mayne and I bought daggers at some shop in Rothenburg haha!
I am so sorry......I literally cannot think of anything else to write.....oops.......
But I will send a lot of pics!

Eis with Lara!
I am doing really well! I really do love it here in Feucht.
I am trying to soak up every day here!


The church is true! I know this with all my heart!
The Book of Mormon is the word of God.
God speaks to us today! We are so blessed!

Saying goodbye to Elder Ludlow and his bro......
I love you all!! Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!

Elder Palmer has cool glasses... 
...so....I gave them a try.
 Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment