Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 72

What a week it had been! We had so many good things planned and then it just felt like everything fell out :( super bummer! But Sister Heywood and I still had a good time so that's good. 

The new Dusiburg crew!
We had some pretty interesting adventures in the ghetto of Duisburg this week. We were walking around a sketcha part of town and it was freezing outside! We were trying to figure out where this member lived. Good thing I was wearing my massive winter coat. No one would attack us with that thing! haha!

The crew lamenting over the new side bag rule in the mission. Yep...my back is killing me!
I also had my exit interview with my mission president. It was weird to have this interview so early in the transfer but that was the only time he could do it. It was pretty good. He talked a lot about marriage...of course! hah He said that when I go home it will be time to move on to my next mission...marriage! haha! Oh I love president!

I actually baked something this week! Woohoo! Sister Heywood had to take a pic for proof!
On Sunday, Angelika was set apart as a missionary and Sister Heywood and I had the cool opportunity to sit in. It was so cool to hear her setting apart and it reminded me when I was set apart. 

On the town with Angelika!
Sometimes I forget all the things we are promised as we are set apart as missionaries. I also got a little teary eyed as her mom bore her testimony. I just think of how blessed Angelika's family will be because of her service because my family has been so blessed!!!! 

Split pic with Sister Bates
Well...I love you all so much! have a great week!

On the walk to church!
Love,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment